Monday

Don't be afraid...

Our daughter is going through a fearful phase and we're making a conscious effort to get her out and about so that she can learn to enjoy the world around her without being afraid. When I see that look in her eyes, I find myself wanting to "fix it" by removing her from the situation and I'm having to learn to step back and let her discover for herself that there really is nothing to fear. I also realize that it is unhealthy for me to become her sole source of security, and as she grows, she will ultimately have to learn to rely on her Heavenly Father for her protection.

I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!...[Then] He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings shall you trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler...For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service]. Psalm 91:2, 4 & 11

Grow: Subscribe to this online bi-weekly Bible Study from Women of Faith.

Save: Find available discounts at thousands on online stores from RetailMeNot.com.

Create these marble magnets. (A tutorial from Not Martha).

Share: Explore these volunteer opportunities from Christian Women Today.

Today's sweet shoppe...



~ my favorite picks ~


{Baby Tales Kit}


{Veronica Mommy & Me Mat }



~ to see previously featured shops, click below ~

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING