Friday

Coffee With

Coffee with... is a new feature of Notes From My Nest, and it's all about community. Each week we'll put the spotlight on another mom blogger! You'll get a chance to drop in at her place for a visit and learn a little about her and her corner of the blogosphere.

If you are interested in having your "mom blog" featured in Coffee with... (it's absolutely free!!!), please comment to this post and introduce yourself! Tell me a little about yourself and your blog. Your comment will not be published, but will come to me via email.

Each week, I'll select a new "mom blog" for the feature from the comments that I receive. When your blog is selected, you will be notified by email. Be sure to leave your url and a valid email address in the body of your comment because I do not have time to look at everyone's blogger profiles to find their contact info. Again, your comment will not be published! I look forward to meeting you!

Warmest wishes, from my nest to yours...














Two Women Drinking Coffee © Bsilvia Dreamstime.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING