Monday

Freedom...

Have you submitted your
entry for the
Mother's Day
Blog Bash
? Have you seen
the
door prizes?


Spiritual laziness. I'm discovering it's the source of my struggle with fear. I have this terrible habit of swallowing every thought the enemy tosses my way and then wondering why I feel ill. Our family has battled different forms of fear for generations, though not everyone has struggled with it to the same degree. My prayer is that this stronghold will be broken in my own life, and that I can model freedom in this area for my little girl. I am currently reading Beth Moore's Breaking Free, and as usual, she has a way of getting through to me like no one else. Consider these words: Commit yourself entirely to God that He may set you free to be everything He planned. Ask Him in Jesus' name not to let the enemy steal one bit of the victory God has planned for you. We must not allow intimidation or fear to imprison us in any area. Remember, Satan can presume no authority in our life. He will do his best to bluff you. Don't let him.
Beth Moore, Breaking Free (Nashville Tennesse: B & H Publishing Group, 2000), 51.


Create
your own board game with this tutorial from Cut Out + Keep.


Today's sweet shoppe...


Ten years after the birth of her son, Vickie Erlandsen welcomed a baby girl to her family - a surprise that drastically changed life as she knew it. A banker for 20 years, Vickie decided to take a year away from her job to relish the time with this new little one. She enjoyed all of the darling little things that once again filled her home and was inspired to create her own line of baby products. Today, each item from Dillyhearts is lovingly handcrafted in Vickie's home studio and many are on display in Seattle's finest baby boutiques.
~ my picks ~
{Jungle Monkey Toddler Pillow}


{Surfer Girl Baby Bundle}

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING