Monday

Just ask...

I'm facing a decision...not a life-altering one, just of those "run-of-the-mill, what's best for my family" decisions that pop up frequently. Historically, I have just gone with my gut on these sorts of things but a few friends have really changed my thinking on this type of decision making. When it comes to making decisions that affect their children, they pray about everything...and I do mean everything! I've figured out they're on to something. It's amazing how much peace comes in resting in His care. If I give my decisions to Him, listen for his gentle nudging and obey, I'm learning that He'll take care of the outcome and that brings a lot of peace. If my child came to me truly seeking wisdom, and I had it, would I withhold it from her? How much more eager must our all-knowing Father be to provide direction when we need it most.

If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him. Only it must be in faith that he asks with no wavering (no hesitating, no doubting). For the one who wavers (hesitates, doubts) is like the billowing surge out at sea that is blown hither and thither and tossed by the wind. James 1:5 & 6

Grow: A devotional from Beth Moore

Create: Check out these adorable little
pillow case dresses from A Room Somewhere and make your own!


Today's sweet shoppe...


A Baby Boutique that is Fun, Fashionable & Innovative!


See more sweet shoppes...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING