Wednesday

Bubbling Over With What?

It's been one of those days, or maybe I should say one of those weeks, at our house. Lots of fussing...not a lot of sleeping. This is our third attempt at a nap today. She's wailing as I type. I'm feeling very worn down and couldn't help but laugh when I read these words...

May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing (through the experience of your faith) that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope... Romans 15:13

I've been on the verge of bubbling over today, but not with hope. I don't get a "do-over" when the sun goes down on this day so I guess I better check my attitude.

Connect: Are your words to your spouse positive or negative? (an article from Christianity Today)

Save on movies with Peerflix

Today's sweet shoppe...



Unique baby and kids boutique, Little Giraffe, Oopsy Daisy, euro-baby, Sweet pea, Pedoodles, Little Squeaky Feet, baby star, elegant baby, Mudpie, Message in a baba, clothing, blankets, accessories, handmade items, gifts and more for the hip momma and baby.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING