Tuesday

March 25th

Today's Sweet Shoppe...


**A few housekeeping notes...
Beginning this week, the daily content will vary a bit, breaking down the daily finds into more manageable bites for busy moms. (Honey, you were right!)


My Favorite Question
I recently overheard a mother and her preschooler in the store having that all too familiar conversation. He would ask a question and regardless of her answer, he always countered with a genuine sounding "WHY?" At first I laughed but was quickly sobered by the realization that soon it will be my turn. The longer I listened the more I was touched by her endless patience. She never even flustered. I have to admit that I identified with the little boy rather than the mother. When it comes to the mysteries of life (particularly the seemingly unfair ones), I bombard my Father with "why".

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unfathomable (inscrutable, unsearchable) are His judgements (His decisions)! And how untraceable (mysterious, undiscoverable) are His ways (His methods, His paths!) For who has known the mind of the Lord and who has understood His thoughts, or who has (ever) been His counselor? Or who has first given God anything that he might be paid back or that he could claim a recompense? Romans 11:33-35

I'm a slow learner but I think He's starting to get through on this one.

Move: Will you have access to a pool this Summer? Check out these pool workouts for beginning, intermediate and advanced exercisers from Fitness Magazine.

Manage: Rid your house of financial clutter. Use this helpful list from Suze Orman to get you started.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

RECOMMENDED READING